It is true that all women don’t have to be feminine. This article isn’t for those who feel don’t feel a need to be feminine. In this article, we will dive in on the essence of being feminine and why it’s important. A true feminine woman understands the perks of exhibiting her feminine traits. She understands her feminine energy can change the world around her. A true feminine woman understands being feminine is her secret weapon. Feminine women RUN. THE. WORLD.
If you want the secret to being a powerful woman, keep reading. You’re in for a treat!
Femininity energy comes natural for some women. Women need to understand femininity is your super power. In today’s society, women are becoming less feminine.
Femininity inspires men to be masculine.Tweet
Femininity is kindness, grace, sexuality without being too sexual, it’s subtle subduction. Feminine qualities are being a quality wife, mother to your children, and friend. It’s being kind, soft, allure, mystery, wholesome, dainty, and the list goes on. Femininity is the opposite of masculinity.
In the future, I will share how to spot a good masculine men. Today, we’re stick to not being a masculine woman to attract your masculine man.
- You curse excessively. Cursing is a part of your every sentence and you can’t express yourself without a word slipping out every 2 sentences. A foul mouth is unattractive. It’s unfeminine, unladylike and definitely unappealing to men and all professionals for that matter. Excessive cursing is tasteless and an embarrassment.
- You’re easily confrontational. If you find yourself, always yelling, screaming and ready to curse someone out, you’re definitely exhibiting a masculine trait. Confrontational women have nasty speaking voices. Having an attitude isn’t cute or feminine. It screams, hard, tough and all things masculine.
- You often look unkempt at home and in public. Neglecting to keep yourself up is very masculine. The reality is men are visual creatures. Men appreciate a beautiful feminine woman. Women comfortable wearing baggy clothing, paint chipped nails, unclean hair, strongly exposed artificial hair, bad breath, will appear masculine. Men notice all of this. Feminine women are clean and allergic to unkempt things.
- You don’t like to be vulnerable. If you’re uncomfortable with men opening doors, assisting you with becoming a better woman, or you like to boastfully call yourself “Miss Independent”, you are definitely exerting masculine traits. The words of Steve Harvey, “Men love to provide, protect and profess their love.” Masculine men like to feel needed. If you’re taking that away from him, you’re appearing to be a masculine woman. If you are uncomfortable saying you want a man, you’re exerting masculine energy.
- You hate the term submission. You can’t be feminine if you don’t understand how to be submissive to a good man. Men are born to lead. Women turned off by the art of submission, are definitely exerting masculine traits. Masculine women feel controlled, oppressed, dictated, and/or dominated by submitting Masculine women engage in power struggles with men. Femininine women understand this and are receptive.
Thoughts? What would you add to the list of feminine qualities. Share below.