Love our mission and vision, join our team! If you love what you’re reading, you’ll love our team. We’ve been in business since 2012 and would love to have others who value our mission a part of our team. We are always looking for creative and self-motivated people to join our team!
We are looking for candidates who:
The Writer/Blogger will be responsible for researching, interviewing and writing content weekly to cover our topics of etiquette, beauty and lifestyle.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for the blog
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content
- Promoting new blogs using on all platforms to include emails, social media, and advertisements
- Follow blogging calendar and submit articles by deadlines
- Attend all virtual and live events in the Atlanta area; attend meetings with team
- Advocating and educating others about our brand
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to our blog
- English, Communications, Marketing or Journalism majors
- Writing experience or familiarity with lifestyle blogging
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- A self-motivated workstyle, including time management skills, attention to detail, and willingness to ask questions as necessary
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for being the voice of the brand on their respective social networks, helping to execute the social media strategy that engages consumers, bringing them closer to our brand and the message we work to spread.
Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
Manage and oversee social media content
Measure success of social media campaign
Stay up-to-date with social media best practices and technologies
Create newsletters for members and customers
Actively spread Lady University
Perform social media audits and sending weekly/monthly reports to Editor-in-Chief
Create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
Engage on social media to cultivate traffic to Lady University
Respond to comments in a timely manner
The Event Manager will be responsible for planning and executing all social and online events, helping to execute the social media strategy marketing to engage followers.
- Develop, implement and manage events
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, guest list
- Coordinate event entertainment, including music, guest speakers,
- Communicate with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event
- Stay within budget
- Perform event audits and sending reports to Editor-In-Chief
- Engage on social media to cultivate attraction around Lady University’s events