Yes, it’s true, all women don’t have to be feminine. This article isn’t for those who are against the art of femininity. In fact, if those are you views Lady University probably isn’t for you either. In this article we will dive in on the essence of being feminine and why it’s important. Feminine woman understand the perks of exhibiting her feminine traits. She understands her feminine energy can change the world around her including herself. A true feminine woman understands being feminine is her secret weapon. Feminine women RUN. THE. WORLD.
If you want the secret to being a powerful woman, keep reading. You’re in for a treat!
Feminine energy comes natural for some women. Femininity is your super power. In today’s society, women are becoming less and less feminine. Lady University is the school of all things feminine and our mission is to spread the knowledge.
Femininity inspires men to be masculine.Tweet
Femininity is kindness, grace, sexuality without being too sexual, it’s subtle subduction. Feminine qualities are being a high-value wife, mother to your children, and friend. It’s being kind, soft, alluring, mysterious, wholesome, dainty, and the list goes on. Feminine energy is the opposite of masculine energy.
In the future, I will share how to spot a high-value masculine men. Here are a few traits that scream masculinity to a masculine man.
- You curse excessively. Cursing is a part of your every sentence and you can’t express yourself without a word slipping out every 2 sentences. Contrary to popular belief, a foul mouth is unattractive. It’s unfeminine, unladylike and definitely unappealing to men and all professionals for that matter. Excessive cursing is tasteless and an embarrassment.
- You’re easily confrontational. If you find yourself, always yelling, screaming and ready to curse someone out, you’re definitely exhibiting a masculine trait. Confrontational women have nasty speaking voices. Having an attitude isn’t cute or feminine. It screams, hard, tough and all things masculine.
- You often look unkempt at home and in public. Neglecting to keep yourself up is very masculine. The reality is men are visual creatures. Men appreciate a beautiful feminine woman. Women comfortable wearing baggy clothing, chipped nails, unclean hair, strongly exposed artificial hair, bad breath, will appear masculine. Men notice all of this. Feminine women are clean and allergic to unkempt things.
- You don’t like to be vulnerable. If you’re uncomfortable with men opening doors, assisting you with becoming a better woman, or you like to boastfully call yourself “Miss Independent”, you are definitely exerting masculine traits. The words of Steve Harvey, “Men love to provide, protect and profess their love.” Masculine men like to feel needed. If you’re taking that away from him, you’re appearing to be a masculine woman. If you are uncomfortable saying you want a man, you’re exerting masculine energy.
- You hate the term submission. You can’t be a feminine woman and not understand how to be submissive to a good man. Men are born to lead. Women turned off by the art of submission, are definitely exerting masculine traits. Masculine women feel controlled, oppressed, dictated, and/or dominated by submitting Masculine women engage in power struggles with men. Feminine women understand gender roles and are receptive.
Being a feminine woman is more about who you are as a person. We discuss high-caliber men because we believe in marriage, commitment and family. Your main focus should always be to level-up your life to attract the finer things in life.
Thoughts? What would you add to the list of feminine qualities. Share below.